The approximate cost of works of conformity assessment, performed by the certification body.
The payment for works of mandatory and voluntary confirmation of compliance is paying, based on the contract with the applicant. The cost of work for the mandatory confirmation of the conformity of products is determined regardless of the country and (or) the place of its origin,as well as persons who are applicants (Clause 4, Article 23 of Federal Law No. 184-FZ, ''About the Technical Regulation" dated by 27/12/2002, regarding payment of work for mandatory conformity certification).
When determining the cost of conduction work to verify compliance, the certification body can be guided by the Decision of the State Standard of the Russian Federation dated by14/03/1996 N 167 "About the approval of recommendations in certification. Payment for certification of products and services. R 50.3.001-96 ", Resolution of the State Standard of the Russian Federation No. 44 dated by 23/08/1999 "About the approval of the rules for certification "Payment for Work of Products and Services certification" and (or) own calculations for determining the cost of carrying out work of conformity assessment, considering own costs for conducting the work.
Regardless of the way of determining the cost of work for the verification of the conformity for a certain product, when discussing the cost of work between the certification body and the applicant, there is the market value of similar works can be considered. For this reason, the cost of conducting work to verify compliance is the result of an agreement between the certification body and the applicant, fixed by contractual relations provided by the Civil Code of the Russian Federation.
The approximate cost of certain types of work for compliance confirmation (without taking into account the testing costs)*:
- voluntary certification in the GOST R certification system (serially produced products) - from 13,000 (thirteen thousand) rubles;
- voluntary certification in the GOST R certification system (limited production lot) - from 10,000 (ten thousand) rubles;
- mandatory certification for compliance with the requirements of the Customs Union one technical regulation (serially produced products) - from 25,000 (twenty-five thousand) rubles;
- mandatory certification for compliance with the requirements of the Customs Union one technical regulation (limited production lot) - from 15,000 (fifteen thousand) rubles;
- registration of declarations of compliance (in the GOST R certification system or for compliance with the requirements of the Customs Union one technical regulation) - from 7,000 (seven thousand) rubles.
The cost of works can be changed depending on the number of indicators, that are confirmed during certification; ttechnical complexity of products; certification schemes (declarations); cost of testing; the certification body costs for the performance of conformity assessment works; and market value.